Overcoming Depression 3rd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
This highly acclaimed book has been of benefit to thousands of people including people living with depression, as well as their friends and families. This fully revised third edition has been extensively updated and rewritten to reflect new research on understanding and treating depression, particularly the importance of developing compassionate ways of thinking, behaving and feeling. It contains helpful case studies and new, easy-to-follow, step-by-step suggestions and exercises to help you understand your depression and lift your mood.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Overcoming Health Anxiety: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Break Free from OCD: Overcoming Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with CBT
- Manage Your Mood: How to Use Behavioural Activation Techniques to Overcome Depression
- Living Life to the Full: Key life skills to change your life
- An Introduction to Coping with Anxiety, 2nd Edition