Overcoming Depression 3rd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
This highly acclaimed book has been of benefit to thousands of people including people living with depression, as well as their friends and families. This fully revised third edition has been extensively updated and rewritten to reflect new research on understanding and treating depression, particularly the importance of developing compassionate ways of thinking, behaving and feeling. It contains helpful case studies and new, easy-to-follow, step-by-step suggestions and exercises to help you understand your depression and lift your mood.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- The CBT Handbook: A comprehensive guide to using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to overcome depression, anxiety and anger
- Manage Your Mood: How to Use Behavioural Activation Techniques to Overcome Depression
- Overcoming Panic, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Living Life to the Full: Key life skills to change your life
- Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think