Reading Well Books on Prescription helps you to understand and manage your health and wellbeing using self-help reading.
The books are chosen by health experts and people living with the conditions covered. People can be recommended a title by a health professional, or they can visit their local library and take a book out for free. The scheme is available in 98% of English library authorities.
Reading Well Mood-boosting Books is a national promotion of uplifting titles, including novels, poetry and non-fiction. The books are all recommended by readers and reading groups.
- Chosen by readers (2018) »
- Chosen by young people (2017) »
- Chosen by reading groups (2016) »
- Chosen by people affected by cancer (2015) »
- Chosen by reading groups (2013) »
- Chosen by people affected by cancer (2013) »
- Chosen by reading groups (2012) »
- Chosen by older people »
- Chosen by young people »