Overcoming Panic, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by feelings of panic that seem to come from nowhere and yet feel terrifyingly real? Do you avoid certain situations because you think you’ll experience a panic attack? If so, this step-by-step self-help course can give you the necessary skills to overcome and prevent such attacks and the associated agoraphobia. Based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy techniques and the authors’ many years of experience and expertise in treating anxiety, it offers an indispensable guide for anyone affected, including people living with panic as well as their friends and families.
Borrow a copy of this book free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- The CBT Handbook: A comprehensive guide to using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to overcome depression, anxiety and anger
- Living Life to the Full: Key life skills to change your life
- Manage Your Mood: How to Use Behavioural Activation Techniques to Overcome Depression
- The Sheldon Short Guide to Phobias and Panic
- Overcoming Depression 3rd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques