Manage Your Mood: How to Use Behavioural Activation Techniques to Overcome Depression
With over 1,000,000 copies sold in 23 languages, this book has been called “the most influential Cognitive Behavioural Therapy publication” by the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP). In an accessible format, this manual sets out step-by-step plans to teach proven, powerful strategies to transform your life. You can also download PDFs of all the helpful worksheets online.
Borrow a copy of this book free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Overcoming Health Anxiety: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Overcoming Anxiety, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
- Break Free from OCD: Overcoming Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with CBT
- An Introduction to Coping with Anxiety, 2nd Edition