Living Life to the Full: Key life skills to change your life
This course is a series of chapters and linked free online modules that have been proven to improve low mood and anxiety. As you read the book, you can print off any linked worksheets from www.llttf.com and practice the skills you are learning. Developed by CBT expert Dr Chris Williams, this book uses an accessible format to help build a toolkit of skills for good mental health.
Borrow a copy of this book free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
- The CBT Handbook: A comprehensive guide to using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to overcome depression, anxiety and anger
- Break Free from OCD: Overcoming Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with CBT
- Overcoming Health Anxiety: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Overcoming Worry and Generalised Anxiety Disorder, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques