Living Life to the Full: Key life skills to change your life
This course is a series of chapters and linked free online modules that have been proven to improve low mood and anxiety. As you read the book, you can print off any linked worksheets from www.llttf.com and practice the skills you are learning. Developed by CBT expert Dr Chris Williams, this book uses an accessible format to help build a toolkit of skills for good mental health.
Borrow a copy of this book free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Overcoming Depression 3rd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
- An Introduction to Coping with Anxiety, 2nd Edition
- Overcoming Anxiety, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Manage Your Mood: How to Use Behavioural Activation Techniques to Overcome Depression