An Introduction to Coping with Anxiety, 2nd Edition
Written by experienced practitioners, this introductory book can help you if anxiety has become a problem. It explains what anxiety is and how it makes you feel when it becomes unmanageable or lasts for long periods of time. It will help you to understand your symptoms and is ideal as an immediate coping strategy or as a preliminary to therapy. You will learn what anxiety is and how it develops, physical symptoms to look out for, how to spot and challenge thoughts that make you anxious and ways to change how you behave in order to reduce your feelings of anxiety.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Overcoming Depression 3rd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- The Sheldon Short Guide to Phobias and Panic
- Overcoming Health Anxiety: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- An Introduction to Coping with Depression, 2nd Edition
- Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think