An Introduction to Coping with Depression, 2nd Edition
Written by experienced practitioners, this introductory book explains what depression is and how it can make you feel. It will help you to understand your symptoms and is ideal as an immediate coping strategy and as a preliminary to fuller therapy. You will learn how depression develops and what keeps it going, how to spot and challenge thoughts that maintain your depression and problem solving and balanced thinking skills.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Overcoming Health Anxiety: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- The CBT Handbook: A comprehensive guide to using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to overcome depression, anxiety and anger
- Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
- Overcoming Anxiety, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Break Free from OCD: Overcoming Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with CBT