An Introduction to Coping with Depression, 2nd Edition
Written by experienced practitioners, this introductory book explains what depression is and how it can make you feel. It will help you to understand your symptoms and is ideal as an immediate coping strategy and as a preliminary to fuller therapy. You will learn how depression develops and what keeps it going, how to spot and challenge thoughts that maintain your depression and problem solving and balanced thinking skills.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Overcoming Panic, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Living Life to the Full: Key life skills to change your life
- Overcoming Worry and Generalised Anxiety Disorder, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Overcoming Health Anxiety: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Manage Your Mood: How to Use Behavioural Activation Techniques to Overcome Depression