Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
Identifying simple yet powerful steps you can take to overcome emotional distress-and feel happier, calmer, and more confident. This life-changing book has already helped more than 1,100,000 readers to conquer depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anger, guilt, shame, low self-esteem, eating disorders, substance abuse, and relationship problems. Revised and expanded to reflect scientific developments, the second edition contains numerous new features: expanded content on anxiety; chapters on setting personal goals and maintaining progress; happiness rating scales; gratitude journals; innovative exercises focused on mindfulness, acceptance, and forgiveness; and much more.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- The Sheldon Short Guide to Phobias and Panic
- An Introduction to Coping with Anxiety, 2nd Edition
- Living Life to the Full: Key life skills to change your life
- Overcoming Panic, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Overcoming Anxiety, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques