The CBT Handbook: A comprehensive guide to using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to overcome depression, anxiety and anger
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is widely recommended in the NHS for the treatment of emotional and psychological conditions, such as depression, low self-esteem, low mood, chronic anxiety, stress or anger. This thorough yet easy-to-read general self-help guide is a must-have for anyone experiencing these common problems. An accessible yet authoritative guide written by two of the UK’s leading CBT clinicians and researchers.
Borrow a copy of this book free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Manage Your Mood: How to Use Behavioural Activation Techniques to Overcome Depression
- An Introduction to Coping with Anxiety, 2nd Edition
- An Introduction to Coping with Depression, 2nd Edition
- Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
- The Sheldon Short Guide to Phobias and Panic