Overcoming Worry and Generalised Anxiety Disorder, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
Up to 44 in every 1000 adults suffer from Generalised Anxiety Disorder. This is more than the normal worrying we all do – it can lead to significant personal and social difficulties. This user-friendly, step-by-step approach explains why they worry, how to recognise what feeds it and develop effective methods of dealing with it. With each step the authors introduce new ideas that add to the picture of worry, and use questionnaires, exercises and tasks to help the reader understand and then challenge unhelpful habits and beliefs.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
- Overcoming Depression 3rd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Manage Your Mood: How to Use Behavioural Activation Techniques to Overcome Depression
- Living Life to the Full: Key life skills to change your life
- An Introduction to Coping with Depression, 2nd Edition