Break Free from OCD: Overcoming Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with CBT
Obsessive worries can be a drain on daily life, but this practical guide, written by three leading Cognitive Behavioural Therapy experts, enables you to make sense of your symptoms, and gives a simple plan to help you conquer OCD. Includes: detailed information on the many different manifestations of OCD; the differences between normal and obsessive worries; clear information on treating your individual problem; real-life case studies and examples; and advice and support for friends and family of people living with OCD.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Overcoming Health Anxiety: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- The Sheldon Short Guide to Phobias and Panic
- An Introduction to Coping with Anxiety, 2nd Edition
- Living Life to the Full: Key life skills to change your life
- An Introduction to Coping with Depression, 2nd Edition