Overcoming Anxiety, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
This ever-popular guide offers a self-help programme, written by one of the UK’s leading authorities on anxiety and based on CBT, for those suffering from anxiety problems. A whole range of anxieties and fears are explained, from panic attacks and phobias to obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and generalised anxiety. It includes an introduction to the nature of anxiety and stress and a complete self-help programme with monitoring sheets based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Self-help books to support mental health
- Manage Your Mood: How to Use Behavioural Activation Techniques to Overcome Depression
- Living Life to the Full: Key life skills to change your life
- Mind Over Mood, Second Edition: Change How You Feel by Changing the Way You Think
- Overcoming Worry and Generalised Anxiety Disorder, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- The Sheldon Short Guide to Phobias and Panic