An Introduction to Coping with Grief, 2nd Edition
Grief is a natural reaction to loss but it can be devastating, preventing you from moving on in your life and affecting your relationships and work. This fully updated self-help guide offers an examination and explanation of the grieving process and outlines clinically-proven strategies, based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), to help you adjust to life without a loved one.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Common feelings and experiences
- Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night
- Grief Works: Stories of Life, Death and Surviving
- The Essential Guide to Life After Bereavement: Beyond Tomorrow
- Overcoming Anger and Irritability, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques