Stress Control: A Mind, Body, Life Approach to Boosting Your Well-being
This accessible, jargon-free book combines clinically proven methods from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), positive psychology and mindfulness to give you the tools you need to improve your mind and take on stress. Learn about stress and how it affects you, follow straightforward steps to get an instant sense of control, develop a set of linked skills for long-term stress management, boost your wellbeing and feel in control of your future.
Borrow a copy of this book free of charge via your local library.
Common feelings and experiences
- Overcoming Anger and Irritability, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night
- An Introduction to Coping with Grief, 2nd Edition
- Grief Works: Stories of Life, Death and Surviving
- The Essential Guide to Life After Bereavement: Beyond Tomorrow