Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
Everyone feels foolish, embarrassed, judged or criticised at times, but this becomes a problem when it undermines your confidence and prevents you from doing what you want to do. Extreme social anxiety and shyness can be crippling but they are readily treated using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. In this fully revised and updated edition, Dr Gillian Butler provides a practical, easy-to-use self-help course which will be invaluable for those suffering from all degrees of social anxiety.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Common feelings and experiences
- An Introduction to Coping with Grief, 2nd Edition
- Stress Control: A Mind, Body, Life Approach to Boosting Your Well-being
- Grief Works: Stories of Life, Death and Surviving
- The Essential Guide to Life After Bereavement: Beyond Tomorrow
- The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night