Overcoming Low Self-Esteem, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
Low self-esteem can make life difficult in all sorts of ways. It can make you anxious and unhappy, tormented by doubts and self-critical thoughts. It can get in the way of feeling at ease with other people and stop you from leading the life you want to lead. It makes it hard to value and appreciate yourself in the same way you would another person you care about.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Common feelings and experiences
- Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Stress Control: A Mind, Body, Life Approach to Boosting Your Well-being
- The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night
- Grief Works: Stories of Life, Death and Surviving
- An Introduction to Coping with Grief, 2nd Edition