Overcoming Anger and Irritability, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
Irritability or flashes of bad temper can cause difficulties in relationships with friends, family or colleagues and leave us feeling unhappy and exhausted. This fully updated and revised edition of William Davies’ bestselling title is for anyone struggling to control their rage and regretting inappropriate reactions. It explains clearly what provokes anger and what we can do to prevent it. Techniques based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy offer a positive approach with long-term goals in mind and show how you can stay cool and successfully handle situations that would tax anyone.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Common feelings and experiences
- An Introduction to Coping with Grief, 2nd Edition
- Overcoming Low Self-Esteem, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Stress Control: A Mind, Body, Life Approach to Boosting Your Well-being
- The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night
- Grief Works: Stories of Life, Death and Surviving