The Sleep Book: How to Sleep Well Every Night
A third of the population sleep badly, but you don’t have to be one of them. Using a blend of mindfulness and new ACT therapy techniques, the book shares a unique five-week plan to cure your sleep problem whether it’s a few restless nights or a lifetime of insomnia. The Sleep Book is the sum of a doctorate degree in sleep and well over 12,000 hours spent working with more than 2,000 insomniacs in one-to-one clinics, workshops and retreat environments.
Borrow a copy of this book free of charge via your local library.
Common feelings and experiences
- Stress Control: A Mind, Body, Life Approach to Boosting Your Well-being
- Overcoming Low Self-Esteem, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Grief Works: Stories of Life, Death and Surviving
- An Introduction to Coping with Grief, 2nd Edition
- Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness, 2nd Edition: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques