Body Image Problems and Body Dysmorphic Disorder: The Definitive Treatment and Recovery Approach
From the lived experience of Chloe Catchpole and clinical psychologists, Lauren Callaghan and Dr Annemarie O’Connor, this book is divided into two helpful, cohesive parts. In Part I we follow Chloe’s struggle with body image and body dysmorphia. People living with any type of body image or anxiety conditions will identify with Chloe’s experience. Part II is a unique, user-friendly self-help approach to support and guide mild, moderate and severe sufferers to a place called recovery and beyond.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Other common conditions
- Overcoming Binge Eating, Second Edition: The Proven Program to Learn Why You Binge and How You Can Stop
- The Compassionate Mind Approach To Postnatal Depression: Using Compassion Focused Therapy to Enhance Mood, Confidence and Bonding
- Defeating Depression: How to use the people in your life to open the door to recovery
- Overcoming Mood Swings: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Getting Better Bite by Bite: A Survival Kit for Sufferers of Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorders