Overcoming Mood Swings: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
Most people know what it is like to experience mood swings. For some people, emotional extremes can seriously disrupt their lives, either because they happen too frequently or because the mood swings are intense and are accompanied by other symptoms of depression or mania. This book is a self-help manual for those who have experienced mood swings and gives background information on depression and mania. The author uses tried and tested practical techniques that will help people identify and manage their mood more effectively, and achieve a more stable emotional state.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Other common conditions
- Body Image Problems and Body Dysmorphic Disorder: The Definitive Treatment and Recovery Approach
- Defeating Depression: How to use the people in your life to open the door to recovery
- The Compassionate Mind Approach To Postnatal Depression: Using Compassion Focused Therapy to Enhance Mood, Confidence and Bonding
- Getting Better Bite by Bite: A Survival Kit for Sufferers of Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorders
- Overcoming Binge Eating, Second Edition: The Proven Program to Learn Why You Binge and How You Can Stop