Getting Better Bite by Bite: A Survival Kit for Sufferers of Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorders
Providing an essential, authoritative and evidence-based self-help programme that has been used effectively for over 20 years. This new edition has updated content, drawing on the latest knowledge and providing step-by-step guidance for change based on solid research. The use of everyday language, stimulating contemporary case studies and helpful illustrations provide encouragement and hope. Authors Ulrike Schmidt and Janet Treasure are world-renowned authorities on eating disorders, and June Alexander, who has lived experience of anorexia and bulimia, is a respected writer and internationally-known eating disorder awareness advocate.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Other common conditions
- Defeating Depression: How to use the people in your life to open the door to recovery
- Overcoming Mood Swings: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- Body Image Problems and Body Dysmorphic Disorder: The Definitive Treatment and Recovery Approach
- Overcoming Binge Eating, Second Edition: The Proven Program to Learn Why You Binge and How You Can Stop
- The Compassionate Mind Approach To Postnatal Depression: Using Compassion Focused Therapy to Enhance Mood, Confidence and Bonding