Overcoming Binge Eating, Second Edition: The Proven Program to Learn Why You Binge and How You Can Stop
This trusted bestseller provides all the information needed to understand binge eating and bring it under control, whether you are working with a therapist or on your own. Clear, step-by-step guidelines show you how to overcome the urge to binge, gain control over what and when you eat, break free of strict dieting and other habits that may contribute to binges, establish stable, healthy eating patterns, improve your body image and reduce the risk of relapse. This fully updated second edition incorporates important advances in the understanding and treatment of eating disorders.
Borrow a copy of this book or download the ebook free of charge via your local library.
Other common conditions
- Body Image Problems and Body Dysmorphic Disorder: The Definitive Treatment and Recovery Approach
- Overcoming Mood Swings: A self-help guide using cognitive behavioural techniques
- The Compassionate Mind Approach To Postnatal Depression: Using Compassion Focused Therapy to Enhance Mood, Confidence and Bonding
- Defeating Depression: How to use the people in your life to open the door to recovery
- Getting Better Bite by Bite: A Survival Kit for Sufferers of Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorders