Seeing Beyond Dementia: A Handbook for Carers with English as a Second Language
This unique guide is specifically designed for dementia carers with English as a second language. It is a concise compendium of current thinking on person-centred dementia care that features sample vocabulary and sentences ideal for working specifically with dementia patients. It focuses on the importance of good day-to-day communication skills and positive interaction between patients and carers during different activities.
Support for relatives and carers
- And Still the Music Plays: Stories of People with Dementia
- 10 Helpful Hints for Carers: Practical Solutions for Carers Living with People with Dementia
- Can I Tell You About Dementia?: A Guide for Family, Friends and Carers
- When Someone You Love Has Dementia
- Dementia: Support for Family and Friends