Dementia: Support for Family and Friends
This comprehensive yet accessible book, written specifically for friends and relatives, offers practical advice and support that can help ensure the best possible quality of life for people with dementia and the people around them.
Support for relatives and carers
- And Still the Music Plays: Stories of People with Dementia
- Can I Tell You About Dementia?: A Guide for Family, Friends and Carers
- When Someone You Love Has Dementia
- Seeing Beyond Dementia: A Handbook for Carers with English as a Second Language
- 10 Helpful Hints for Carers: Practical Solutions for Carers Living with People with Dementia