Can I Tell You About Dementia?: A Guide for Family, Friends and Carers
Meet Jack – an older man with dementia. Jack invites readers to learn about dementia from his perspective, helping them to understand the challenges faced by someone with dementia and the changes it causes to memory, communication and behaviour.
This illustrated book is an ideal way to introduce dementia to children and aid family discussions.
Support for relatives and carers
- 10 Helpful Hints for Carers: Practical Solutions for Carers Living with People with Dementia
- Seeing Beyond Dementia: A Handbook for Carers with English as a Second Language
- And Still the Music Plays: Stories of People with Dementia
- When Someone You Love Has Dementia
- Dementia: Support for Family and Friends