More and more children are encountering dementia and its effects on their families. This touching story, told in Oscar’s own words, is a positive and practical tale about the experience. The factual page about dementia helps children talk about their feelings and find new ways to enjoy the changing relationship.
Information and advice
- Coping with Memory Problems
- Introduction to the Psychology of Ageing for Non-Specialists
- About Dementia: For People with Learning Disabilities
- A Pocket Guide to Understanding Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias, Second Edition
- Alzheimer's and Other Dementias: Answers at Your Fingertips
25 August 2016
This book made me a little bit sad but im happy that Grandma is safe
22 August 2016
It was fantastic.