10 Helpful Hints for Carers: Practical Solutions for Carers Living with People with Dementia
10 Helpful Hints for Carers is an easy-to-read guide for carers living with people with dementia. It provides simple, practical solutions to the everyday problems family carers can face when looking after a person with dementia. Covering areas like how to cope with aggression, creating relaxing environments, ‘wandering’, sleeplessness and how to cope with dementia and depression, it is a mine of information and good advice.
Support for relatives and carers
- Can I Tell You About Dementia?: A Guide for Family, Friends and Carers
- When Someone You Love Has Dementia
- Seeing Beyond Dementia: A Handbook for Carers with English as a Second Language
- And Still the Music Plays: Stories of People with Dementia
- Dementia: Support for Family and Friends