When Someone You Love Has Dementia
For individual carers without enough support, having a loved one with dementia often remains challenging. This book looks at practicalities and relationships.
Support for relatives and carers
- Seeing Beyond Dementia: A Handbook for Carers with English as a Second Language
- And Still the Music Plays: Stories of People with Dementia
- Can I Tell You About Dementia?: A Guide for Family, Friends and Carers
- 10 Helpful Hints for Carers: Practical Solutions for Carers Living with People with Dementia
- Dementia: Support for Family and Friends