Telling Tales About Dementia: Experiences of Caring
In this book, thirty carers from different backgrounds and circumstances share their experiences of caring for a parent, partner or friend with dementia. This unique collection of personal accounts will be an engaging read for anyone affected by dementia in a personal or professional context, including social workers, practitioners and care staff.
- Dancing with Dementia: My Story of Living Positively with Dementia
- Losing Clive to Younger Onset Dementia: One Family's Story
- But Then Something Happened: A Story of Everyday Dementia
- The Little Girl in the Radiator: Mum, Alzheimer's and Me
- Dear Dementia: The Laughter and the Tears