A thought-provoking and heart-warming book that challenges the assumptions that we are to remain helpless when concerned with dementia, incorporating interviews and opinions from those with the disease and their carers.
Living well with dementia
- A Sporting Life in pictures
- Beside the Seaside in pictures
- Hearing the Person with Dementia: Person-Centred Approaches to Communication for Families and Caregivers
- The Countryside in Pictures
- Chocolate Rain: 100 Ideas for a Creative Approach to Activities in Dementia Care